How to use:
- Place the diffuser at human height level.
- For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the centre of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
- For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.
- Use all the reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
- On first use let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
- To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
Duration of fragrance: How to prolong it
- The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
- Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation; keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
Choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.
Each of our unique blends are made using therapeutic grade essential oils.